DarkKnight-ofShadowsDarkKnight-ofShadows

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

StrawberryClock B-Ball StrawberryClock B-Ball

Not bad

Sorry about all those people flaming you for no apparent reason, but the only thing I see that you might want to fix on this is the speed bar. I know that it has been fixed, but it takes so long to move it from one side to the other, mike kicks your butt easily. Maybe fix it to where you can hold down on the + or - button and it will keep moving, rather than constantly clicking.

Overall a pretty good game though. Quite challenging for its simplicity.

Carious Weltling Carious Weltling

Excellent game

The gameplay was amazing and quite difficult in the later levels. I give this game a full 5 ranking, hopefully it will be in the top 50 at some point.

As for this guy A_Bomb_420... you have no animations on Newgrounds, not a single audio file, and you have only been a member for a couple of months. Don't post a review just to act like a moron, it's pathetic. If you can make a flash like this only better, then you can say whatever you want about it. Until then, give the creators the credit they are due.

Jack Must Die Jack Must Die

That was awesome!

You should make a game like this for several holidays. Like Easter, you throw rotten eggs at kids or the easter bunny. Or Valentines day when you throw the knives at the "lovebirds". I dunno, something like that.

Flash Wave Asteroids Flash Wave Asteroids

Decent game

The recoil on that gun sucks something terrible though. Nice addition of difficulty to the old asteroids game though.

You people that say the game was stolen, why don't you email Tom or Wade or one of the other people in charge of NG? Complaining here after the game has been put on the portal isn't going to help any at all.

Timer Game 1.61 - UPDATED Timer Game 1.61 - UPDATED

eh....

Honestly that was just a waste of time. Holding down a button as long as you can! Ohhhh! (notice the sarcasm). Not only that, but who cares if you cheat? It's a freaking button holding game!

dress eminem dress eminem

You never cease to amaze me

at how terrible you are at making these flashes. If you're going to submit a flash, make sure it is worth watching or playing. All of your stuff sucks, and that's just how it is. I hope they all get blammed.

staysko responds:

shutup youer mouth backstreet boy

Bobby's Killer Mission 1 Bobby's Killer Mission 1

That just sucked.

Plain and simple. That was pure cow dung. You're a disgrace to Newgrounds, and anyone who voted for your animation just because it had a big file size also sucks. Watch the things before you vote people!

UN Weapons Inspector UN Weapons Inspector

Not bad :)

Oh, and scorpion12... IT'S A SHOOTER! THAT'S THE ONLY POINT, TO SHOOT THINGS! DUH!

DBZ Dress-Up Bulma DBZ Dress-Up Bulma

so very sad

How sad is it when a guy has to resort to a naked anime girl? They're drawings, not real... get it? Just to put it plain and simple, any guy that whacks off to this kind of stuff is one of the most pathetic beings on this planet. Bizarro Tom, you did a very good job on the animation and it was pretty funny (the barbeque sauce thing kinda scared me though).

To the people offended by what I just said about them being pathetic, ask yourselves why you are offended in the first place. Not only that, but think real-life.

Excite Bike - Trouble Excite Bike - Trouble

ROAD RAGE!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I just drove home from college for the weekend and I got cut off so many times I lost count. This game let me unleash my rage on the innocent without having to worry... MWAHAHAHAHA. Oh, the game looked great and was very funny as well. :) LoL