DarkKnight-ofShadowsDarkKnight-ofShadows

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

(2005) Mystery Kar (2005) Mystery Kar

Some honest criticism

Ok, I'm not going to act like some of your "haters" who only know how to type OMG!WTF THIS FUKING SUX! Yeah, that annoys the hell out of me. I'm going to be honest with you though.
First of all, this was very funny. So are most of your submissions to Newgrounds, as you obviously have a very good sense of humor. My one problem with this submission... and just about all of yours is the fact that the whole thing has been done with clay and a camera. Flash animations (at least as I see it) are intended for artists to bring their drawings (or computer-generated characters) to life.

Now, I know that going all the way through one of these videos can't be terribly easy, because you have to slightly adjust each figure per frame to make sure the movement looks "realistic."

Anyway, I don't want to waste too much of your time. Like I said, you have a great sense of humor and have some great ideas... but maybe you should try doing an animation instead of claymation or dubbing your voice over a film.

Newgrounds Jam #3 Newgrounds Jam #3

Simply amazing!

Once again, the best of Newgrounds have shown their talent in a Jam Session, and it is awesome! I love the theme, and it was (in my opinion) an improvement over the first Jam, since the artists weren't confined to using one tune (or rhythm I guess is more appropriate for the first one).

Great job all of you! I can't wait to see the next Jam, but most of all I can't wait to see the next flashes that you all release individually.

Mystic Gohan's Saga Ep.3 Mystic Gohan's Saga Ep.3

Looked decent...

But I'd definetly recommend getting some voice actors. It was kind of annoying having the same voice doing the different characters. And also... I'd use some captions, regardless of whether you stick with the voices or not. Redo the voices, and find people to do at least one or 2 of them for you. I'd be more than happy to offer my services if you would wish.

Newgrounds Jam #1 Newgrounds Jam #1

How can I describe this?

This is awesome in so many ways. The combination of these amazing artists have created something that can only be described as an "orgasm for the eyes." Each with their own style and vision of how this project should be done.

I applaud every one of these artists, truely 5 of the greatest animators on Newgrounds. One might even go so far as to say that they are some of the best the animation world has to offer.

T0MMY responds:

Five of the greatest animators in the world? You sure know how to flatter us. This was one of the reviews we talked about in our post-submission chat party. Thanks for such a nice review.

-T0MMY

Fun with Numbers Fun with Numbers

Very well done!

I must say, I enjoyed watching this flash. Its sheer uniqueness among other flash cartoons on this website make it deserve a much higher score (although 3.16 isn't bad at all). I enjoyed your other animations as well, and I hope to see many great things from you in the future here on Newgrounds!

NigmaNoname responds:

Thanks... sad to say my halloween special was BLAMMED. yeah, i cant believe it either.

homestar hunt homestar hunt

Pretty sweet

I must admit that I do like homestarrunner.com, but this flash was hilarious! Those other reviewers that said your animation style sucks are all full of crap and are probably jealous because they know they couldn't do a flash like this (or especially your others) if they tried.

My only complaint is that whenever I try to use the Colt, it changes to the AMT before I can fire a single shot.

Weasel responds:

Thank you for not being an ass because you don't want to see your little idol having his face blasted out...I appreciate that you gave an intelligen, constructive response as opposed to "yer gay!"
as for the Colt and AMT thing, I've realized that this happens, but only rarely and on certain computers and im not sure why its coming up...thanks for mentioning it though

The First Graders ep.1 The First Graders ep.1

I may be wrong but...

Anyone else think this was inspired by South Park? I like it don't get me wrong, but it looks like south park done on Microsoft Paint. haha

LiLTriCK3 responds:

umm thats like what it was... lol south park started somewhere and they had crappy graphics.. o well thanx for the review

Outlaw Outlaw

I liked it

But I gave you a 0 on interactivity because the play button on the preloader didnt' work.

Old Man takes a Walk Old Man takes a Walk

Very nice

I like it a lot, the ending made me laugh like crazy! Wasn't expecting that at all (although I probably should have). Very smooth animation though, keep up the good work.

Texas vs Tulane Texas vs Tulane

Not bad...

...the music was very good and the set up of Texas vs. different places is also cool. However you really need to work on your animation skills. Or if nothing else, at least find a way to reduce the file size, which seems to be taken up mostly by the music.